As a reward for community work last year, Microsoft has reawarded me the Microsoft CRM MVP!
My community work includes:
- Around 1000 newsgroup and forum posts.
- Around 75 blog posts, of which 35 self written articles. The blog had more than 75k visitors.
- Writing the article "Many to many relationships" for the CRM Team blog and the article "The power of choice" for CRN.
- Working as 'Ask the Expert' at the Convergence both in San Diego and Munich.
- Other tasks like participating in the Titan beta, answering hunderds of direct mails and delivering product team feedback.
This year again I plan on continuing my community work. Also, if you see a question somewhere and you have the answer? Please take the time to answer the question and help this person out. We all started with questions, including myself, and helping people with your knowledge is one of the greatest things you can do. And one day you might even get awarded an MVP award as well :)
See you in the community!