This time I request some help from you

And now, for something completely different. Usually, at least I hope, you can find the answer to your questions on this blog, but this time I would like to ask you guys for a favor. I’m looking for a sponsor.

My little sister Iris Lemmen, 20, doesn’t share my passion for Dynamics CRM. Instead her passion is with Judo. She’s awfully good at it as she has become the Dutch champion for three times. Now she’s working hard to get the European title. In order to achieve this she trains six times a week and spends many days abroad for training camps. Usually my parents are the biggest sponsors for these costs.

Now she has the opportunity to go to the place where Judo has started long ago. She has been invited to visit the Kodokan. This is where Jigoro Kano in 1882 founded his own style Judo. These days this place is still known as the most impressive and educative location for Judo fanatics. She will spend almost two weeks in Japan for training and visit a Grand Slam tournament. After the tournament she will train with the Judokas of the tournament. This means she will be training with the world class of Judo.

As you can imagine, this is a great opportunity she definitely wants to utilize. Unfortunately Japan is one of the most expensive countries in the world; the Japanese readers can confirm that. This is why Iris does need sponsors for this training camp. Of course my parents, I and other relatives are sponsoring her, but we cannot cover all costs. The expectation is that this trip will cost €2.500,-, of which my parents will cover the flight costs. Together with the other sponsors we collected in total almost €1.000,- already. Who can help us to get my sister fly to Japan in the first week of December?

Feel free to post a comment if you are interested in sponsoring Iris. Please let me know who to contact. It would be awesome if you can help me this time, and it offers a way of getting your name connected to one of the Judo champions of the future!


Yep, that's me with Iris!

Next time I'll post about CRM again :)

No comments: