CRM Blog World Updated

One of the most viewed pages on my blog is still the Blog World. When Dynamics CRM wasn't called Dynamics CRM yet, I have started to gather a list of blogs which targeted this software. Over the years this list has grown and I have just updated the list with the blogs which I have been requested to add. I guess soon I'll need to do a full review of this list as I've noticed that some people have moved on and stopped blogging and new people have stepped in these gaps to fill the missing info.

For now the list is updated and available here:
CRM Blog world

8 comments:

Jonatan said...

I already read a lot about crm or microsoft dynamics CRM in fact many people prove that this CRM system help business for its success.

CRMDynamics said...

Great information! I will share this to my friends. I already bookmarked it.

Unknown said...

Keep up the fantastic piece of work, I read few blog posts on this web site and I believe that your site is real interesting and has lots of great information. ERP Software in Mumbai || System Software || CRM Software in Mumbai || MLM Software

Unknown said...

I really appreciate spending some time to talk about that, I believe firmly regarding this and so really enjoy understanding more about this kind of subject.This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this. CRM Software || MLM Software in Mumbai || ERP Software || System Software in Mumbai

FSL said...

Its really good information about CRM Software. Thanks for share this information.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for sharing this great list of CRM blogs.

CRM software in Mumbai

Unknown said...

Nice work done by you. I have learned a lots of things about the MS Dynamics CRM . Thanks for sharing this information.

Unknown said...

Wonderful post. This is nice post and gives in depth information. Great tips! CRM For Sales